Sunday, August 17, 2008

So anyway...

As I said down there (gestures toward the post below this one)...

Back when I started crunching numbers to trade my evil Jeep, I also started noticing a dramatic increase in the number of hybrids I saw on the streets every day.

I think the highest number I've counted in a single day of regular driving (to work, maybe stop at the store, come home that sort of thing) is 12.

I should note that one of my neighbors drives a Civic hybrid, and a coworker who sits just a few cubicles away from me owns a Prius, so I see those every day, pretty much.

I decided I'd start snapping pictures of them when I think of it. I might even try to sort out whether they are the same cars (by the plates) or different cars.

That'd be interesting. This is sort of like birdwatching, I suppose.

It keeps me amused, anyway.

I threw up a pic (on Twitter... see the sidebar over to the right if you want to follow me) of one my boyfriend and I saw yesterday at the grocery store, for starters. I just installed Twinkle on my iPhone, so I thought it'd be fun to tinker with it.

And it did not disappoint. LOL

No comments: